From our beloved nutritionist and health coach:
Are you on a special diet and want to share recipes and strategies for easily implementing a modified eating plan into your life (for food sensitivities, gut healing, blood sugar balance, reduced inflammation, etc.)? Please join us this Wednesday. We’ll also share yummy food! Integrating a new style of eating can be challenging, but we’ll be exploring great techniques to make it easy and enjoyable.
DATE: Wednesday, November 20th
TIME: 6:30 – 8:30 PM
LOCATION: Dawn’s Oakland Office: 3645 Grand Avenue, Suite 201
Please RSVP to let me know if you can make it. Family, partners or people who cook for or with you are welcome to attend!
What to bring:
1. Please bring at least one recipe to share (I will send a template to those who RSVP, in case your recipe didn’t originate from a book or website). You can bring multiple hard-copies of the recipe if you wish, and I will put together a pdf document of all recipes and distribute it by email.
2. Please bring a dish or snack to share, along with an ingredients list for that dish OR if you do not have time to bring something, kindly provide a monetary donation of your choosing.
3. Bring your best tips or strategies for saving time or integrating a new style of eating into your life (you can write them up or just share them verbally).
What you receive:
1. Yummy food
2. Tasty, kitchen-tested recipes
3. Great tips to easily integrate a therapeutic diet into your life, while continuing to enjoy food
4. Support from and sharing with others in a similar situation to you
To RSVP reply to: email@example.com.
Dawn Preisendorf, MA
Nutritionist & Health Coach
New Dawn Wellness